We always try to give a high standard of service.
But there will be times we do not agree with each other or where you are unhappy with the service you have received. When this happens you might want to talk to someone you trust who might be able to sort out the problem.
You are allowed to tell us if you are not happy and if necessary make a complaint if you are not satisfied with the support you are getting or feel that you have not been listened to.
In the first instance, you might talk to your Personal Advisor, Social Worker or the Team Manager. They will try to sort out your complaint as most complaints can be resolved quickly at this stage.
If you are still unsatisfied, or if the problem reoccurs you can contact us.
Other pages in this section
- Care Leavers: introduction and testimonies
- Financial offer
- Key contacts for the Leaving Care Service
- Next steps and turning 21
- Participation (Your Voice)
- Turning 25: ‘always here’
- Your Leaving Care Service
- Your Pathway Plan
- Your right to be heard and taken seriously
- Youth justice services, probation and prison