There is no age limit to when you might need support or a familiar face to call upon.
You won’t have a Pathway Plan but we will have an open door for you to get in touch and let us know how life is going. This might be a special event like a wedding or starting a family. It might be for something trickier like coming out of custody or struggling with money.
As your corporate parent we are still here to help you and will offer advice and guidance to help you find your way.
Other pages in this section
- Care Leavers: introduction and testimonies
- Comments, complaints and compliments
- Financial offer
- Key contacts for the Leaving Care Service
- Next steps and turning 21
- Participation (Your Voice)
- Your Leaving Care Service
- Your Pathway Plan
- Your right to be heard and taken seriously
- Youth justice services, probation and prison